Real Estate Law & Development
Our Florida Real Estate Attorneys
The members of the Real Estate Group at Wood, Buckel & Carmichael offer our clients flexible and creative solutions to difficult problems across a broad range of transactions in the commercial real estate industry. The firm's real estate practice involves the acquisition, ownership, financing and operation of commercial real estate. With offices in Naples, Florida, our real estate attorneys serve clients located both locally and across the globe.
Our Real Estate Services
The firm regularly advises real estate clients on a variety of matters including the following:
- Real estate operating company formations and investments including drafting and negotiation of joint venture, partnership and limited liability company agreements, investment advisory agreements, shareholder agreements and related documentation;
- Single asset and portfolio acquisitions and dispositions;
- Management, leasing and related operational issues including drafting and negotiation of leases, asset and property management agreements;
- Secured lending transactions including drafting and negotiation of loan documentation and related advice on the real property law aspects of nonconventional debt instruments and instruments securing their repayment; and
- Strategy in connection with loan restructuring, workouts and acquisitions of non-performing assets.
Our real estate attorneys have broad experience in real estate secured lending and structured finance, both in the representation of lenders and borrowers, on transactions involving conventional acquisition, term and construction loans.
Learn more below about our real estate practice. We welcome you to contact the firm to speak with us about how we can serve you.
The attorneys who practice in the Florida community association area of law cover the entire spectrum of legal counseling to condominium, cooperative, timeshare and homeowner associations, developers, country clubs, marinas and master associations. T… Read More
Construction law practice at Wood, Buckel & Carmichael revolves around a diverse set of clients in the construction field. The firm represents clients involved in commercial building projects, including residential developments, high rises and a… Read More
The expanding financing and secured transactions practice at Wood, Buckel & Carmichael includes the representation of both borrowers and lenders in a wide variety of transactions. The firm lawyers who represent borrowers and lenders are generally… Read More