The attorneys who practice in the Florida community association area of law cover the entire spectrum of legal counseling to condominium, cooperative, timeshare and homeowner associations, developers, country clubs, marinas and master associations.
Types of services routinely provided on behalf of our community association clients include:
- Draft association governing documents, including amendments;
- Interpretation of contracts;
- Legal counsel on all day-to-day operational decisions of the association;
- Assist board and management in preparation for and conducting meetings;
- Answer questions about documents and pertinent law;
- Counsel owners and developers in turnover of projects from developer to unit owner controlled boards; and
- Collection of delinquent assessments including lien and foreclosure services.
Our Naples, Florida, Community Association Attorneys
Based in Naples, Florida, Wood, Buckel & Carmichael practice community association law throughout Florida. We welcome you to contact the firm for more information.